Miss DC Partners with John Pallotta Acting & Modeling

"Meeting John Pallotta and his team was a surreal experience! It was my first time in an acting class and I very much enjoyed learning from the other actors and Mr. Pallotta. He didn't promise to make me a star overnight. What I appreciated most was his candid pledge to make me WORK -- to teach me -- and to grant me a worthwhile experience. In an industry as transient and vacillatory as the entertainment world, there is nothing more important than that kind of transparency!" - 2013 Miss District of Columbia United States Candiace Dillard 

"I have learned so much from John Pallotta and his team at the DC acting school! I'm impressed that he has helped so many actors with their careers. I look forward to continuing to take classes with John in Washington, DC!" - 2013 Miss Teen District of Columbia United States Colby Muhammad, Howard University Musical Theatre Student 




John Pallotta Studio in New York City, Washington DC, Virginia and Chicago offers ongoing classes and workshops as well as industry events with Casting Directors, Agents and Directors. Each class is designed to give powerful tools needed to succeed in the industry. John's students and colleagues include Robert Downey, Jr, Reese Witherspoon, Mia Michaels and More. 

The Miss District of Columbia United States Organization encourages anyone seeking to polish performance and modeling skills and to gain experience in the entertainment industry to turn to John Pallotta Studio in Washington, DC. Visit their website for information on Tuesday evening classes as well as an affordable web based series.